Frequently Asked Coaching Questions
How do I search and register for a coaching workshop in Alberta?
- All clinic registration in Alberta is done via our online Registration Portal.
- To access the system you will need to set up an user account.
- To search and register for a coaching clinic, please CLICK HERE and login to our system.
I forgot my Goalline Login.
- In order to login to Goalline you have to use your first name, last name, date of birth and unique access code. If you forget your access code please click on Retrieve You Access Code. You will type in your personal information and your code will be sent to your email.
I forgot to register. What happens if I show up on a clinic and I am not registered?
- All participants are required to register themselves before the clinic via the Goalline Registration Portal.
- Once registered the Host will process your registration providing you with your registration status in Goalline.
- If approved your status will say “Accepted”. If not your status will say “Refused.”
- If there is space available and you register online onsite with Host acceptance you may attend.
- Learning Facilitators do not accept walk-ins.
What happens if I miss part of a workshop or course?
- Participants are required to attend coaching programs in their entirety – There are no make ups.
- If you miss a portion you must start again at the beginning.
How do I obtain my completion certificate?
- Community Workshop Certificates are accessible by logging into the ASA Goalline Registration Portal.
- Once the workshop has been processed and closed a printable copy will be accessible under “Registration History”.
Where can I find the Community Workshop Coaching resources?
- You can find workshop specific material by logging into your Goalline account.
- The resources are located under “Course Materials.”
- Only certified coaches will have access to these resources.
What do I do if I suspect that a player has a concussion?
- Alberta Soccer has produced a Concussion Policy & Protocol resource to aid Alberta Soccer members in recognizing and responding to concussions under the direction of the Alberta Concussion Alliance