- Information on Canada Soccer’s Long Term Player Development model
- What is the game of Soccer?
- Information to help coaches understand the development stage of the players they are working with
- How to plan coaching sessions considering the development stage of the players
- FIFA Laws of the Game
- Technical/Tactical development
- Consider the safety factors involved in running a coaching session
- How to manage coaching sessions using appropriate content and methodology
- An online resource that coaches can use to plan their sessions
- Advice coaches can use to work with players and parents in this stage
- Coaches will receive a coach’s workbook and a Certificate of Achievement (coaches must print off)
A workshop specific online resource package is provided at no additional cost to all coaches who complete the Soccer for Life Workshop.
Resource package includes:
- A season’s worth of stage appropriate session plans
- Workshop presentations
- S4L Coach Workbook