- Alberta Soccer Offices
- Hours of Operation, Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
- All staff working remotely so email communication is recommended.
June 9th, 2021
Covid Protocols Video – note, you need to complete the verification quiz (module 5) in your Refcentre account in order to be placed on the eligible list.
Covid Protocols Slides
Referee Pre-Game Script
Covid-19 Symptoms Checklist
Referee Feedback On Teams (Covid Related)
March 2nd, 2021
Our 2021 referee registration season is now open, and we would like to make your renewal process go as smoothly as possible. We realize that there is still some uncertainty about the 2021 season, and for this reason referee registration fees have been reduced by 50%. Youth referee registration(14 + 15 years) is $25 and district and higher (16+) is $32. There will be no late fee applied in the 2021 season.
If for any reason there are no games available in your part of the province for 2021, you will be eligible for a full or partial refund. Details will be sent out closer to the outdoor season.
A simple guide to the re-registration process is available here. Please take a few moments to the read the guide, so that you are aware of your requirements to be placed on the Eligible List of Officials for 2021. There are some changes to the 2021 process.
If you are renewing for 2021, welcome back, and we look forward to seeing you out on the field!
Click here for past referee program updates throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Provincial Competitions
- All 2021 Indoor Provincial Competitions have been cancelled.
- No decision has been made at this time about the 2021 Outdoor Competitions.
- 2021 Alberta Major League
- Alberta Soccer has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2021 AMSL season.
- 2021 Alberta Youth Soccer League
- Tournament Sanctioning
- Click here for more information on tournament sanctioning at this time.