Community Coach Workshops
The Community Stream Workshops are designed for grassroots community coaches who are new to the game and have limited time to attend coaching workshops.
- Community Stream workshops are designed for the age and stage of development a coach is coaching (i.e. if coaching U11 players, a coach completes the Learning to Train workshop).
- Coaches having completed the appropriate workshop are considered “In Training“.
- To be a “Trained” Community Stream coach, a coach must complete the Making Ethical Decisions (MED) online evaluation. To get more information about MED click here.
- All workshops are participatory in nature providing coaches with stage specific training.
- To coach at U13 Provincials a coach must be a Trained Learning to Train or Soccer for Life Coach.
- To coach at U15 Provincials or higher a coach must be a Trained Soccer for Life Coach.
- If you coach…
Community Stream Resource Packs
Access to online coaching resources is only a clinic away. Coaches registering & completing Community Workshops gain access to a season’s worth of online coaching resources delivered free via Alberta Soccer’s online Coach Management System.