The Advanced Coach Education Program is a traditional vertical pathway designed for the aspiring coach able to achieve higher performance standards. Designed for coaches who are more serious about their coaching development and requires that coaches reach a minimum standard of competence in a practical coaching setting. Coaches are formally evaluated and graded by Staff Evaluators at each stage of the process.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age and a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- For coaches wanting a more in-depth understanding of coaching methodology and the game of soccer.
- Designed for active coaches of Learning to Train, Training to Train and Training to Compete players.
- No community stream workshops need to be completed to register for the Provincial C-License course.
- Alberta Soccer delivers the C License and National B License (Part 1) courses.
- Canada Soccer delivers the Child License, Youth License, National B License (Part 2) and the National A-license.
Please note coaches will have to wait a minimum of 6 months after becoming certified before they can participate in another Licensing Workshop.