Player Releases

All Players who have recently moved to Alberta and wish to register to play soccer must complete the appropriate Transfer/Release Form and submit it to the District Soccer Association they wish to be a part of.

  1. All players must complete one of the following forms; Select the appropriate form below, based on your individual situation:
    1. Arriving from Another Province – Provincial Transfer Application
    2. Arriving from the United States – US Release Form
    3. Arriving from Outside USA or Canada – Canada Soccer International Transfer Request Form and a copy of player’s passport for proof of identity.
  2. The receiving District Association must submit all completed forms to Programs.

Additional Information: