Player Releases

All Players who have recently moved to Alberta and wish to register to play soccer must complete the appropriate Transfer/Release Form and submit it to the District Soccer Association they wish to be a part of.

  1. Step 1: All Players must complete the Provisional Release Form
  2. Step 2: Once the Provisional Release Form is completed, please select the form below that applies to your situation:
    1. Arriving from Another Province – Provincial Transfer Application
    2. Arriving from the United States – US Release Form
    3. Arriving from Outside USA or Canada – Canada Soccer Transfer Form
  3. Step 3: Submit all forms to Competitions Coordinator

Additional Information: