How to move from Youth Referee to District Referee

This is a very easy move to accomplish!

  • Once you turn 16 years of age, your classification will be changed from Youth to District at the end of that month.
  • This is manual process, so feel free to remind us when you turn 16, if your classification does not change in Refcentre